Mikasa Beauty Brushes
Hello to all my Readers and Subscribers ♡
this post may contain affiliate links.
Invent your look with the Mikasa Beauty Complexion Brush Set.
Are you looking for affordable high-end professional brushes for your face and eyes? Looking and feeling your best is a beautiful thing. This complete brush kit allows you to any look you desire to create. These are the brushes you want by your side for whatever the day (or night) may bring! This five-piece brush set is designed to give you a complete look in minutes. The F300 Foundation brush is perfect for applying liquid and gel products to the face. The F100 Powder brush is designed for powder application. The F120 Tapered Contour Brush has a shape that offers ideal precision in the smaller area such as under the eyes. It is best used with powder highlighters or contours. And finally, finish your look with our two most popular eye shadow brushes. The E230 Eye Shader is a small, soft and rounded brush that's designed for your delicate eye area, while the E320 Tapered Blending brush is designed to fit into your eye crease for blending.
- E320 Tapered Blending Brush: Fluffier and less dense than our E300 Blending Brush, this brush allows for easier blending of harsh edges or a soft wash of color on the brow bone.
- E230 Eye Shader Brush: A must have eye shadow brush with a firm, tapered, rounded head. This brush is perfect for controlled application of emollient or powder eye shadows.
- F100 Powder Brush: This soft, luxurious brush with a rounded head is perfect for light all-over application and uniform blending of powder products.
- F300 Foundation Brush: This is a firm brush that’s great for smooth foundation application. It’s designed with synthetic bristles to give a clean makeup experience by keeping the foundation on your face, and not the brush.
- F120 Tapered Contour Brush: A soft and silky brush featuring a tapered tip. Best used for applying a soft touch of highlight on the cheekbones, forehead, and nose. This brush can also be used to sweep on powder contour shades along the jawline, under the cheekbones, and outer edges of the face. Made of synthetic fibers.
Don’t forget that you always get 25% off when you order anything site wide and here’s the latest coupon code for extra savings BEAUTYKUA15.
Ashley Opoku is an African American Entrepreneur and Blogger from New York City.
She currently is also a Beauty Influencer and Makeup Artist.
She founded Akua Ashley blog in 2015 to help women or men navigate beauty or style needs in all Beauty, Fashion, and Makeup.
For collaboration or Schedule An Appointment Book/Contact Here >>
* All products or samples are sent to me from brands and agencies unless otherwise stated. I use deep links via (Reward Style/Amazon Affiliate links may be used. Which means that should you buy via the link. I will receive a small percentage of that sale.
All posts opinions are 100% mine. Posts are not affiliate driven. *