Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
God is the only one with blue prints of your life. He is the only one with an outline of how everything will play out! So when you find yourself in a situation where you're stressed, you're worrying, you're confused, you're discouraged just know that God has all the answers, so trust Him when:
1. You're looking in the mirror and you don't think you're pretty enough
2. You're looking at what you haven't accomplished yet, thinking you're good enough
3. You're staring at your phone waiting for a text message or a phone call
4. You're wondering if you could ever love again because your heart has been so broken!
5. You're convincing yourself that due to your lack of "experience" by the world's standards that you have no chance at a godly relationship
6. You're insecure about what you HAVE experienced and think that no godly man would ever be interested in you because of it
7. You're on the fence if you should speak up about something or just stay quiet
8. You're the only one in your circle who seems to want to live right
9. You're the only one in your circle who seems to not be in a godly intentional relationship 10. You're the one woman that guys never seem to look at
11. You're in your late 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and you're wondering if there's anyone out there
12. You're in your teens or early 20s and you're feeling the pressure to date
Whatever it is that you're not sure about, know that none of these things are too big for God. They may be too big for your friends to handle or your family to handle, and even too big for YOU to handle, but don't allow yourself to start leaning on your own understanding. God is the one who you must lean on. He alone is the one you must trust. So take your worries, doubts, and insecurities to Him.
STYLE TIP: Lime Low Cut Sweater from H&M pair with all white striped skirt from FOREVER 21 & nude pumps!
Did you know? The Chloe + Isabel Summer 2016 collection has finally arrived! Escape to Italy’s breathtaking Amalfi Coast. Check out the refreshing new styles now live on my boutique: www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/akuaashley #chloeandisabel I have so much pride for ! Chloe + Isabel products because not only are they high -quality + affordable, but they’re designed at our NYC studio + are backed by our rare Lifetime Guarantee!
See for yourself through our brand- new Summer Collection